Interested in ordering a cake? If you're located in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area I would love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at renee.vanreed@gmail.com.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish



At the last minute, I decided to enter into Mt. Laurel Library's Edible Book Contest. You were allowed to use anything edible to assemble your creation. I, obviously, chose to bake a cake. The fish were made with melting chocolate. I didn't win 1st prize, but I still had a great time doing this! I'm excited for next year now that I have had the experience and could see what other contestants were able to create.

2 comments:

  1. renee, this looks great! i LOVE it! i wished we lived closer so i could have you make us cakes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, I can't believe you made this?! It is absolutely awesome! You are so talented and I wish you were closer to me, I'd have you making me a cake once a month, lol! You must have a terrific business going. I can't wait to see what your next creation will be!!! We love you, keep up the great work ;)

    ReplyDelete