Interested in ordering a cake? If you're located in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area I would love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at renee.vanreed@gmail.com.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Baby Boy Shower

The women in my church have been on a baby boy streak. Within one year, we have welcomed 5 baby boys and only 2 baby girls into the world. Well, here comes baby boy six!


I am so very excited for these two people to become parents!  I wanted to make sure their baby shower cake was extra special, so I did a little investigative work to find out what would most be enjoyed by the mommy-to-be.  The top tier was made with her in mind - chocolate cake with peanut butter icing filling.  Since I know not everyone is a chocolate/peanut butter fan, I made something completely different for the bottom tier - vanilla cake with buttercream and raspberry filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment