Interested in ordering a cake? If you're located in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area I would love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at renee.vanreed@gmail.com.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Thomas the Tank Engine Rolling Along...

First cake project of 2012 is complete!  Woohoo!  I was pretty excited to get back into the swing of things.  This Thomas-themed cake was for a little boy's 2nd birthday.  His mom occasionally posts pictures and videos of this little boy on Facebook and let me tell you he is one cute kid.  Crazy cute.  So I was pretty stoked to make something for him because I imagine he is the type of kid who will genuinely love it.


A vanilla cake with buttercream icing and fresh strawberries in between.  And for the chocolate lovers, a side of chocolate cupcakes to boot.

1 comment:

  1. This cake is gorgeous! I wish I knew how to decorate cakes.

    ReplyDelete